CALL FOR PAPERS
The EnA-HPC Workshop brings together researchers, developers, vendors, and users to discuss the energy consumption challenge that HPC is facing. EnA-HPC Workshop is the successor of the International EnA-HPC Conference and Workshop series, which was held six times since 2010. In 2017, EnA-HPC Workshop will take place at ISC High Performance 2017 in Frankfurt, Germany, June 22, 2017.
|Full Paper Submission||March 26, 2017|
|Acceptance Notification||April 23, 2017|
|Camera-Ready Submission||April 30, 2017|
- We accept papers with no more than eight pages in two-column layout.
- The only language accepted is English.
- Author guidelines are available from Springer. Select "Instructions for Authors" on the Journal's Homepage - http://www.springer.com/computer/journal/450
- Latex template: http://www.springer.com/cda/content/document/cda_downloaddocument/LaTeX.zip
- Papers must be submitted via EasyChair as PDF - https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=enahpc2017.
- Questions can be sent to email@example.com.
- Papers will be peer-reviewed by at least three reviewers.
- They will be evaluated based on their novelty, fundamental insights and potential for long-term contribution.
- By submitting a paper you agree to present the paper at EnA-HPC 2017 in Frankfurt, Germany.
- At least one author has to register for ISC High Performance Workshop participation (Workshop Pass).
- Accepted papers will be published in a special edition of Springer “Computer Science – Research and Development".